There are plenty of books about software engineering, but only a few of them rank among my favorites. I read all of those that do over and over again, and I might just update this post in the future when I stumble upon something else that's decent.
1. 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software
- Maya® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software offers artists a comprehensive creative toolset. These tools provide a starting point to realize your vision in modeling, animation, lighting, and VFX.
2. 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software
Customize, collaborate, and create 3D content quickly with 3ds Max® 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software. It's packed with brand-new, user-requested features and enhancements for entertainment and design professionals.
3. Building design and construction software
Revit® building design software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
4. Advanced structural analysis software
Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software provides engineers with advanced BIM-integrated analysis and design tools to understand the behavior of any structure type and verify code compliance.
5. Tekla Structures BIM software
Models created with Tekla BIM software carry the accurate, reliable and detailed information needed for successful Building Information Modeling and construction execution.